March 9, 2021
2:15 PM School Leadership Team Meeting
March 15, 2021
March 22, 2021
March 29, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 31, 2021
April 1, 2021
April 2, 2021
April 5, 2021
April 12, 2021
FREE TUTORING SERVICESComlete this form for more information!This form has been created so that a "Practice Makes Perfect" tutor can contact you based on your child's academic needs or to assist you with tech support related questions.Kindergarten Application for the 2021-2022 School Year
Beginning Thursday, December 10th, children born in 2016 can apply to kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year.
The application deadline is Tuesday, January 19, 2021. All families who apply by the deadline will receive a kindergarten offer in April.
All families should participate in kindergarten admissions, including children currently attending pre-K, students with disabilities, English Language Learners, and students with accessibility needs.
MySchools.nyc includes an online directory tool that allows families to explore program choices, save programs of interest and submit their application, all on the same site.
Families can apply to Kindergarten in two ways, online at MySchools and over the phone by calling 718-935-2009. Additionally, you can share the attached flyer with your families about the Kindergarten application.
Please reach out to EsEnrollment@schools.nyc.gov with questions.School Buildings Re-opening
Mandatory In-School COVID-19 Testing
In order for your child to return to in-person learning, you must submit the consent form for in-school COVID-19 testing. Mandatory in-school testing will happen weekly for a random selection of staff and students in all reopened school buildings.
If you have already submitted consent, we encourage you to do so again to ensure your student has the latest form on file. There are two easy ways to submit:
New York City Schools Account (NYCSA)
- If you already have a NYCSA account linked to your student(s): Log in, click your student’s name, click “Manage Account,” and then when a dropdown menu appears, click “Consent Forms.” Read the page, and then choose the consent option at the end for your student.
- If you do not already have a NYCSA account: You can create one right away!
- If you have an account creation code from your school, you can create a full account in approximately five minutes, and then provide consent as described above.
- If you do not have an account creation code from your school, you can still provide your consent right away by clicking “Manage Consent” under “COVID-19 Testing” and filling out your and your child’s information to provide consent.
- Print and sign the form and bring it to your child’s school on the first day they are back in the school building. A printable PDF file is available in ten languages at on our COVID Testing page.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND BY VISITING THE NYCDOE Website at:
2020-2021 Emergency Cards
Please complete your child's emergency card online!
Use QR code or complete card using the link below:
P.S. 108 School Uniforms
P.S. 108 Vision
Our vision is to provide a comprehensive, rigorous, exciting educational program with an emphasis on literacy and mathematics development that is aligned with NYS and NYC performance standards. Guided by the principles of learning, students are challenged to think critically. Inquiry, analysis, problem solving and decision-making are integral parts of an educational program that allows students to achieve individually and cooperatively. Our collaborative spirit seeks to nuture and support the whole child. Through academic and artistic endeavors students develop self-confidence, tolerance and independence while celebrating similarties and diversity. Educators and parents support efforts to increase students' access to information with a growing emphasis on technology. P.S. 108 recognizes its responsibility to prepare students not only for the next level of education but also for the many challenges facing productive citizens of an ever-changing society.
RecognitionOur Principal Charles Sperraza Awarded with the CEI Principal Ambassador Award December 2, 2019 at the Plaza Hotel, New York!P.S. 108 Mission
Our mission is to foster the optimum achievement of students by empowering them with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in a complex, global society.