December 14, 2020
December 21, 2020
December 24, 2020
December 25, 2020
December 26, 2020
December 27, 2020
December 28, 2020
December 29, 2020
December 30, 2020
December 31, 2020
January 1, 2021
January 18, 2021
February 12, 2021
February 15, 2021
School Buildings Re-opening
Mandatory In-School COVID-19 Testing
In order for your child to return to in-person learning, you must submit the consent form for in-school COVID-19 testing. Mandatory in-school testing will happen weekly for a random selection of staff and students in all reopened school buildings.
If you have already submitted consent, we encourage you to do so again to ensure your student has the latest form on file. There are two easy ways to submit:
New York City Schools Account (NYCSA)
- If you already have a NYCSA account linked to your student(s): Log in, click your student’s name, click “Manage Account,” and then when a dropdown menu appears, click “Consent Forms.” Read the page, and then choose the consent option at the end for your student.
- If you do not already have a NYCSA account: You can create one right away!
- If you have an account creation code from your school, you can create a full account in approximately five minutes, and then provide consent as described above.
- If you do not have an account creation code from your school, you can still provide your consent right away by clicking “Manage Consent” under “COVID-19 Testing” and filling out your and your child’s information to provide consent.
- Print and sign the form and bring it to your child’s school on the first day they are back in the school building. A printable PDF file is available in ten languages at on our COVID Testing page.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND BY VISITING THE NYCDOE Website at:
2020-2021 Emergency Cards
Please complete your child's emergency card online!
Use QR code or complete card using the link below:
P.S. 108 School Uniforms
P.S. 108 Vision
Our vision is to provide a comprehensive, rigorous, exciting educational program with an emphasis on literacy and mathematics development that is aligned with NYS and NYC performance standards. Guided by the principles of learning, students are challenged to think critically. Inquiry, analysis, problem solving and decision-making are integral parts of an educational program that allows students to achieve individually and cooperatively. Our collaborative spirit seeks to nuture and support the whole child. Through academic and artistic endeavors students develop self-confidence, tolerance and independence while celebrating similarties and diversity. Educators and parents support efforts to increase students' access to information with a growing emphasis on technology. P.S. 108 recognizes its responsibility to prepare students not only for the next level of education but also for the many challenges facing productive citizens of an ever-changing society.
RecognitionOur Principal Charles Sperraza Awarded with the CEI Principal Ambassador Award December 2, 2019 at the Plaza Hotel, New York!P.S. 108 Mission
Our mission is to foster the optimum achievement of students by empowering them with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in a complex, global society.