- Identify a topic
- Choose a seed idea (What do you want to write about?)
- Research to add or find more information about your topic
PSA: When drafting remeber to skip lines!
- Write a piece using your information from the planning stage
- Beginning, Middle, End
- Sequence Words (first, next, after, then, finally, last)
- Check your grammar, make sure your writing is meaningful and improve it
- Make the story more interesting by adding details
- Check for spelling and punctuation errors
- Make your writing easier to read
- Rewrite your piece on publishing paper with all changes
- Share your work; you worked hard, be proud of your writing!